Monday, March 22, 2010

Bioshock 3

I have just bought Bioshock 2 during the beginning of March Break. I have beaten it already and have seen all four endings (I did the completely dark and completely light in my game and watched on youtube the in-betweens). With that ending, I felt there needed to be another story, maybe not a game but rather an anime (because if it is not obvious I have just started getting into anime). I have started to develop ideas for new Big Daddies and are basing them on all the different weapon types. So far I have only thought of one revolving around the idea of either a turret mounted on his shoulder, or a Big Daddy that controls flying turrets. More to the point, I have been thinking about weapons and there upgrades so that Eleanor (the main reason for Bioshock 2 and the main characters for my new story) can have an array of plasmids and weapons at her disposal. There will be two different stories that go side by side with one another, having Eleanor fighting just for survival, and having Eleanor fight for Utopia (basically the good ending and bad ending). She will use the pistol that killed her Big Daddy in the first place as her first weapon. She will also have the STG-44, DP-28, a magazine style shotgun (no pump action), a cross bow gun and some kind of sniper (haven't thought of one yet). They will all have upgrades (including her needle injector) and she will fight Big Daddies, splicers, and genetically altered humans along the coast and in prairies (because that is the only place I can think of to have mutated bodies, is with farmers out in the prairies). She will live in a crashed sub and house and orphanage for the little sisters (in the good ending) and will in a movie go to an alternate reality were she will fight herself and with the two stories, kill her other self and get killed right after (or at least in a sense get "killed")

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you have a net idea going for this anime version of Bioshock 3!

    It's caught my attention, and I think it would be a cool idea to write a story of it (like a novel.)
    I'm a writer and I would think it would be a good idea to work with you to create a Bioshock FanFiction.

    Even if you're not up for the idea, it's a good one eh?

    P.s, I am Canadian xD

    ReplyDelete