Friday, February 5, 2010

higurashi no naku koro ni rika suicide

This is a video I saw a couple days ago. I was searching anime top ten when I came across this. If anyone knows me, this is not the kind of thing they would see me watching but I actually like things that are to extremes. It made me want to trump that kind of suicide;  but even in my mind I could barely think of deaths that could be worse than that death. My mind kept on going back to a  man having his face sliding across a sword in the ground. He would have been already dead though and would be sliding very slowly. I then started to think of different positions that girl could have placed the knife to kill herself but I couldn't find a better position. She could have placed it on a table and slam her head into the knife but the movement to get there is too long. Also the way her eyes bulge out at you. I think that I enjoy when anime characters go crazy because it's always extreme. This later on got me into wanting to draw anime eyes which I have been experimenting and researching on. Anime is my new thing now. I just wish I could think of something as extreme as they do. Anyway, follow the link to see what I'm saying, and if you don't trust me just type  higurashi no naku koro ni rika suiside into youtube and you'll see what I mean. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VmI8MPVevJQ

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's heavy :O
    *shivers*

    I remember watching that anime and that scene scared me XD

    Yay for anime!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you like anime, check out my Non-CyberARTS blog here: http://assassincreednut.blogspot.com/
    I do a lot of Anime-Work ^_^

    ReplyDelete